Playing Handicap Calculator
PLAYING HANDICAP CALCULATOR
We recently discovered a couple of glitches in the 12-hole Playing Handicap Calculator charts that were displayed on the atrium noticeboard. As a result, some of you may have found that the Stableford points calculated by Handicap Master when you input your scores did not tally with those on your scorecard.
I am grateful to Tom, and Clare Palmer for their work to find a solution to this problem, and to the Captain for developing the easy-to-use tool which now enables all golfers to calculate their individual 12-hole playing handicap.
Please click on the link below to access the calculator tool and carefully follow the instructions.
Ensuring that you only click on the yellow boxes:
- Select the tee from the drop-down menu (e.g., Winter Blue, Winter Red etc.)
- Select the competition from the drop-down menu (e.g., Singles Medal/Stableford, 4BBB Matchplay etc.)
- Select the course length (12 holes)
- Insert your Handicap Index in the yellow Handicap Index box
- Click anywhere outside the box
- Your Playing Handicap will be displayed in the green Playing Handicap box
A copy of the calculator tool is held by the Pro Shop should you have any difficulty.
Chair of Golf
1st December 2021