Junior Open – Friday 9th August 2019
- The Competition will be a qualifying strokeplay event over 18 holes. It will be played by the R&A Rules of Golf, together with any local rules.
- The entry fee is £15 to include meal. Entries are to be completed via BRS on-line system. The entry fee is payable at time of booking.
- It is limited to members of recognised golf clubs with CONGU handicaps (Boys 28 and Girls 36).
- Competitors must be bona fide amateur players – Under 18 years of age on 9th August 2019.
- Caddies are not permitted.
- Entrants will be required to provide an active handicap certificate with CDH number on the competition day as this will be checked.
- All entrants must obtain parental consent to play in this competition. Heswall GC will accept no personal responsibility or liability as person liability/insurance cover should be in place for the individual.
- Any disputes will be settled by the Competition Committee, whose decision will be final.
- There will be prizes awarded for overall winners and Boys and Girls categories. No competitor can win more than one prize.
- The prizes will be awarded in the Clubhouse following the conclusion of the competition and winners are asked to attend the presentation.