The Women in Golf Charter intends to inspire an industry-wide commitment to developing a more inclusive culture within golf around the world and enable more women and girls to flourish and maximise their potential at all levels of the sport.
The Women in Golf Charter specifically aims to:
- Strengthen the focus on gender balance and provide a united position for the golf industry
- Commit national federations and organisations to support measures targeted at increasing participation of women, girls and families in golf
- Call upon signatories to take positive action to support the recruitment, retention and progression of women working at all levels of the sport
- Set individual targets for national associations for participation and membership and reporting progress annually
- Develop an inclusive environment for women and girls within golf
Heswall Golf Club are delighted to be a Women in Golf Charter – Club Signatory. We are committed to the principles of equality and diversity throughout its workforce, throughout its membership base and customers.
We consider that everyone should play their part in making golf inclusive and aims to ensure that all people, irrespective of their background, ability, or Protected Characteristics, have a genuine and equal opportunity to work at the club, become a member or participate in club life.